Q: WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
All items posted on our website are on hand (unless otherwise stated) and will be shipped within 24 hours. You will receive a notification once your order has been shipped.
Shipping normally takes 3-10 days business days depending on the area. No movement during SUNDAYS and HOLIDAYS.
***Please be mindful of possible delays during holidays and when there is undesirable weather conditions.
Q: WHAT TYPES OF PAYMENT METHOD DO YOU ACCEPT?
To be able to provide you with the most risk-free payment and hassle-free method, we offer Cash-on-Delivery anywhere in the Philippines. However, please take note that there are several provincial areas that Cash-on-Pickup is the best option.
If you're purchasing something as a gift or simply want to pay in advance before shipping, contact us so we can arrange it for you.
Q: WHAT IS YOUR RETURN OR REFUND POLICY?
We offer replacement policy. Please refer to our GUARANTEE POLICY.
KINDLY NOTE THIS MATTERS;
CANCELATION OF ORDER
- CANCELLATION IS NOT ALLOWED AS YOUR ORDER WAS AUTOMATICALLY PROCESSED FOR SHIPPING AFTER IT WAS PLACED.
CANCELATION OF ORDER DURING TRANSIT
- Just like what happens if customers refuse to accept order, we will still be charged P300-P600 depending on the size and the weight of the package which you have ordered.
REFUSAL TO ACCEPT PACKAGE
- Please be responsible in ordering online through Cash-on-Delivery. Refusing to accept your package will not be free for us Sellers.
- Courier will still charge us for delivery, handling, storing and return which may range from P300-P600 depending on the size and the weight of the package which you have ordered.
PENALTY FOR CUSTOMERS WITH RECORDS OF REFUSAL TO ACCEPT PACKAGE AND CANCELATIONS DURING TRANSIT
- To protect our business from unnecessary losses, customers who have records of refusing to accept their orders or canceling their orders during transit will be penalized by not being able to use Cash-on-Delivery as a payment method.
- We reserve the right to offer or not to offer Cash-on-Delivery. It is a payment method and not an absolute right in favor of the buyers.